There are many things that need to be taken care of when buying property in the USA. LVIP can not only source suitable properties and negotiate the best prices for you, we take care of absolutely everything.
Proceeding with a ‘Turnkey Deal’ will engage services of ‘Aussie Dave’ Lovegrove & ‘Mr Las Vegas’ Gene Burns, with a combined experience of 20 years in Las Vegas market. ‘Aussie Dave’ they will be in Las Vegas to perform the due diligence required and find the right property deal for you alongside Gene Burns.
Here is a list of just some of the many things that need to be taken care of properly in the process of a turnkey deal:
- Engage a buyer’s agent to work with the banks
- Make offers to the banks
- Continue negotiations until satisfied with the property deal
- Hire a resident agent for services
- Arrange for establishment of an LLC, business licence, bookkeeper etc
- Set up bank accounts – Foreign investors can’t open bank accounts without help
- Hire an Attorney
- Put up earnest money cheque
- Open Escrow
- Arrange a home inspection
- Pay H.O.A and Taxes etc
- Arrange pest inspection
- Arrange the Accountant
- Ensure property has good tenants and management
- Follow through on the closing
- Transfer funds for closing
- Interim holding of services until tenant established i.e.: power, gas, cable etc
- Arrange keys, gate codes etc
- Arrange cleaners
- Arrange any maintenance or repairs to be done.
- Arrange pest control
This list is just some of the things that need to be taken care of in order to have your property deal go through smoothly. LVIP have 10 years of experience in knowing what and who is needed, designed to ensure this buying process happens hassle and worry free.